I love it when you think you have no food for lunch and you open the fridge and start pulling out ingredients that might go well together and next thing you know you have a delicious surprise on your hands!
That’s how I discovered this delicious wrap! If you meal plan, this is something that you could easily chop up all the ingredients and boil the eggs on Sunday and have them ready to wrap up all week long for a quick lunch.
If you are following the 21 Day Fix portion control program I have broken it by container for you.
Meatless lunch ingredients
- Lavash wheat bread (or any whole wheat wrap) = 1 yellow
- Chopped zucchini, red pepper, romaine lettuce = 1.5 green
- 1 hard boiled egg = half a red
- Avocado = half a blue
- Feta cheese = half a blue
- Hummus = (If following the 21 day fix you need to substitute this for either or feta or avocado so you don’t go over on your blues)
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar!
Eating out tips
Do you meal plan all week and then struggle when you eat out? The choices are endless on menus and it’s so tough to eat healthy.
That’s why I created a FREE dining out guide. The e-book that shows you the choices you can make from breakfast to dinner, and everything in between like coffee shops.
Stay on track with healthy eating all week long with my FREE dining out guide. Want a copy today?